Rudolph Valentino - The Tango was the Step to Stardom

 


In a bit of shameless self-promotion, I wanted to announce that I have been invited to give an online presentation on Rudolph Valentino on July 9, 2021 10:30am (Pacific) for the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Libraries. This is a zoom event, free to attend, though I would encourage anyone who does register to make a small donation to the library.

Link to register for the event is here

In the presentation we will follow Valentino from his journey to the United States and examine how he got to Hollywood and found stardom tangoing across the screen in the epic film The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

I am honored and more than a little nervous presenting on a world-wide stage that is more geared to academics. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts