Hippodrome Silent Film Festival 2021

 

Theda Bara is also looking forward to Hippfest

I am super chuffed that the Hippodrome Silent Film Festival will be online from 17-21 March 2021. Hippfest as it is referred to lovingly by attendees and the organizers has been on ye olde bucket list for some time. In 2020 we were treated to a couple of screenings hosted and presented by the Hippodrome Silent Film Festival as I mentioned in my Best of a Bad Year post chronicling the year that was 2020. 

The schedule of films has not been released, as yet. We can look forward to that announcement on February 16, 2021 and I expect passes will be available at the same time.

I have been assured by Hippfest organizers that this will be a festival friendly to all time zones. The programs will be available online for screening for 48 hours, which is absolutely fantastic!

While my much desired trip to Bo'ness is still just a dream, I am so looking forward to my first virtual film festival for 2021.  Please join me there!

Comments

Popular Posts