2014 Rudolph Valentino Calendar & 2014 Film Preservation Calendar

Just in time for the holidays!
 


Shamelessly promoting the annual Valentino Calendar here!  13 rare photos of Rudolph Valentino to brighten your 2014.  8x10 spiral bound a perfect gift for the Valentino fan in your life.  A full preview of the calendar and available for sale at $13.99 by clicking the button below.

  Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.

If you care anything about film preservation, I urge you to send off for a copy of the annual Silent Movies Calendar produced by Rodney Sauer of the Mont-Alto Motion Picture Orchestra.  The proceeds from the calendar are used to benefit film preservation and it's a really worth cause.  The 2014 edition is the BEST one yet with fabulous hats!  You can order a copy here.

Comments

Thanks for the heads-up! I've ordered a copy, and can't wait to get it :-)
Anonymous said…
I got my calendar a few days ago and I noticed a mistake. It has Easter on March 23 and April 20. I've never had a calendar with a booboo before. I love the pictures and all the birthdates.
I got my copy before Christmas, and I totally didn't notice that it had two Easters! I was too busy admiring Rudy...

Popular Posts