for good or evil.
4) Best Film of 1949.
6) Has the hand-held shaky-cam directorial style become a visual cliché?
7) What was the first foreign-language film you ever saw?
10) Favorite animal movie star.
Rin Tin Tin
11) Who or whatever is to blame, name an irresponsible moment in cinema.
12) Best Film of 1969.
Bambi Meets Godzilla
13) Name the last movie you saw theatrically, and also on DVD or Blu-ray.
So's Your Old Man (WC Fields 1927) and on DVD Revolutionary Road
14) Second-favorite Robert Altman film.
Gosford Park (The Player is my favorite)
20) Favorite movie that is equal parts genre film and a deconstruction or consideration of that same genre.
Any film by Douglas Sirk?
22) Most realistic and/or sincere depiction of small-town life in the movies.
23) Best horror movie creature (non-giant division).
The Creature in The Bride of Frankenstein and King Kong (1933), they both had soul and you cared for them. Okay, I cared for them, sue me.
24) Second-favorite Francis Ford Coppola film.
The Godfather (Godfather II is my favorite and bet I am not alone in this humble opinion)
29) Crash Davis (Kevin Costner) or Morris Buttermaker (Walter Matthau)?